Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Why Nightlight is Hilarious.

Twilight Summary:

About three things I was absolutely positive.
 First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him- and I didn't know haw dominate that part might be- that thirsted for my blood.  

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
Nightlight Summary:
About three thins I was absolutely certain.
 First, Edwart was most likely my soul mate, maybe.
Second, there was a vampire part of him - which I assumed was wildly out of his control- that wanted me dead.
And third, I unconditionally, irrevocably, impenetrably, heterogeneously, genealogically, and disreputably wished he had kissed me.

These are the summary's that are on the backs of both Nightlight and Twilight. And this is pretty much the what the whole book does: it makes fun at Stephine Meyer's writing, some characteristics that Bella/Belle possesses, and how weird and unusually and not real Bella/Belle and Edward's/Edwart's relationship is. If you have read the first Twilight book I think the book would be a lot funnier than if you haven't read it because there are a lot of little inside joke things that you would only catch if you had read the book. For example, in Twilight Charlie (Bella's dad) can't really cook very well, so in Nightlight they take that little trait to the extreme. They literally make him seem like an infant and he doesn't even know how to put a bowl of cereal together. They also make fun of how Bella's kinda of clumsy and they take that trait to the extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment