Friday, November 4, 2011

Right Now. . .


Nightlight by The National Lampoon
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

Pages Read for the Past Two Weeks: 264
Pages Read all Together: 1535

Quotes of the Past TwoWeeks:
  1. "I had to admit, I did look stunning for a caterpillar's pupal casing. Lucy and Laura would say I looked more "hAwWt and jUiCaYyY ;)" but I think that "stunning" was a much better word" - Nightlight
  2. "I had recently come into the possession of a Thesaurus. You would not believe how many words there are! When I opened that book, I was like, whoa! Word party!" - Nightlight
  3. "Dad was in the kitchen, as usual, fumbling around with the drawers. he couldn't even pour himself cereal! i wonder how he managed to exist by himself before I arrived. "Here's a bowl, Dad," I said. "A what?" "It's like a plate, but with sides," I explained." - Nightlight

No comments:

Post a Comment