Friday, September 16, 2011

Right Now. . . .

Jeffery Campbell is my favorite!


Impulse by Ellen Hopkins On the Road by Jack Kerouac

Pages this Week: 259
Pages All Together: 611

Quotes of the Week:
  1. "Freedom is a doubled-edge ideal, because true freedom comes without the protection of laws that also enslave us by defining us - female, male; Christian, Islamic; good, evil. All at the at the whim of a frail minority." - Impulse
  2. "If nobody's home climb in through the window." - On the Road
  3. "The time has come for you and me to go see the Banana King." - On the Road


So I have given up on On the Road, this will be my last post about it. I am going to finish it but just not for class. I really do like the book its just a bit confusing and I have to re-read a lot of pages (can't you tell I've only read 17 pages in one week). Also, the pictures are of Jeffery Campbell's Night Walk Platform shoes and I am in love with them don't be surprised if you see them on me after Christmas. . . hopefully *fingers crossed*. Also, I really like the third quote the best because it kinda rhymes and it says banana king.

No comments:

Post a Comment