Thursday, September 1, 2011

On the Road

I have now started On the Road by Jack Kerouac. I bought this book over the summer and really never got around to reading it (so I saved it for etymology), but what originally attracted this book to me was that it seem very similar to Into the Wild (which is both an amazing book and movie) in the lets go on an across America road trip and find yourself type thing. I love this idea of not really knowing where your going and not really knowing who your going to meet and just getting lost and exploring it seems extremely fun and a little bit scary. But I'm excited to read On the Road and I hope it stands up to my expectations well. Also, the trailer is for Into the Wild its a really amazing movie, Emile Hirsch does a fantastic job, and Sean Penn made this a beautiful movie. And I'm serious go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment